|The original church building was dedicated to the Lord on May 28, 1879, and we celebrated 125 years of God’s faithfulness on May 23, 2004.||
|John Clark built this Church in 1873. John was born in 1826, Yorkshire, England.He passed away in 1903 in Hunters Creek, MI.|
|The original Church building underwent many structural changes through the years. Originally, the entry door was at the east end of the church, directly below the steeple.
Later, the entrance was moved to the southwest corner of a new addition which was built onto the west end of the church.
The church has enjoyed many godly pastors over its long history, including Pastor Peter DeKlerk, who after 26 years of faithful ministry, retired in October of 2000. He went to the with the Lord on June 29, 2010, in Lapeer, MI. He is greatly missed by all who were loved by him.
Many who grew up in this church are now serving the Lord in other places as pastors, assistant pastors, missionaries and Christian workers. We thank God for all He has done in and through our church.
A more complete history of Hunters Creek Community Church is available in printed version. Please feel free to request a copy through the church office.