Our Purpose … Exalting Jesus Christ through evangelism, discipleship, worship, fellowship, stewardship, and prayer, for the glory of God and the joy of all people, both at home and abroad.
Our Objective … Leading people toward Christ-likeness.
Our Values …
- Making obedient, mature and fruit-bearing disciples of Christ who honor God through Christ-likeness.
- Glorifying God by pursuing joyous pleasure in Him and submitting to the Headship of Christ.
- Proclaiming sound doctrine derived from a literal, historical, grammatical and contextual interpretation of the Bible.
- Building our ministry on Biblical principles and prayer.
- Worshiping to glorify God and minister to the saints.
- Cultivating a caring community of believers where Biblical fellowship and the “one another” commands of Scripture are practiced.
- Reaching the lost in our community through personal evangelism and special programs and activities.
- Actively participating in world missions as goers and senders.
- Strengthening marriages and equipping parents to bring their children to maturity through Biblical discipline and instruction in the home.
- Developing family-strengthening and age-integrated programming.
- Helping men become godly servant leaders and ladies become models of Biblical womanhood.
- Equipping and engaging believers in ministry as members of the body of Christ, which includes helping believers discover and develop their spiritual gifts.
- Sharing leadership with a plurality of qualified elders and deacons who feed, lead, protect and care for the flock.