Please wait for images to load.
July 2017 Updates:
We are on or ahead of schedule and under budget! God has blessed this building project to the extent that more than anticipated will be able to be done before winter.
June 2017 Updates:
The slab has been poured as of June 20!
The new rain water drain line from CEC and the church to the retention pond was installed. This was unexpected and was needed because of the poor condition of the old system. Also included pictured is one of the 4 shear wall footers. These are needed to hold the outside walls upright during very high winds.
May 2017 Updates:
- Excavation, rebar reinforced four ft. wide footers,
- Block walls (the top of the wall is where the floor will be)
- Insulation on the inside of the wall,
- Prep for rain water drains, etc.
- Mark Delong: back fill around footer and compact, prep the ground (pad) where the floor (slab) will be poured
- Andy Johnson: install rough plumbing (what is under the concrete)
- Lyle Hibbler: install the rough electrical
- Pour shear wall footers
- Pour reinforced slab